093 Zinc Control Joint
#093 Zinc Control Joint is most often used with drywall or veneer plaster from door header to ceiling, from floor to ceiling in long partition runs, and from wall-to-wall in large ceiling areas where fire or sound ratings are required.
- Manufactured from the highest quality pure zinc coil stock for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fits standard 1⁄4” openings.
- AISI North American Specification [NASPEC] S100-07 with 2010 supplement.
- IBC 2006, 2009 & 2012 Compliant
- Member of the Steel Framing Industry Association
Download the Literature
Get more information on our products here.
Architectural Technical Product Information
Arcat CAD resources
These resources include 2D and 3D CAD drawings, CAD models, and technical data sheets. The CAD resources are designed to provide users with accurate and detailed information about the True-Rule product.
Arcat BIM resources
BIM (Building Information Modeling) resources are include BIM files, 3D models, and technical data sheets, providing users with detailed information about the product.